Are you fed up with your career?
- Are you fed up with the toxic atmosphere at work?
- Frustrated by the job prospects in your company?
- Worried that the job market is too difficult at the moment?
- Worried that you're too old, too young, or not experienced enough?
If you have answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, our Career Change Programme will benefit you. It allows you to take control and be more proactive. We support people who would like to change careers and guide them through the process from their first decision to change careers to settling into their first new job. In a tailor-made programme for your needs we will cover such issues as:
- Arriving at a crossroads: what next?
- Assessment of abilities, preferences and job market demands
- How to manage the transition of changing sectors, roles and careers
- How to motivate yourself in the job search and gain confidence
- How to tailor your CVs and prepare for interviews
- How to settle into your new career
“Having Anya as a career coach was an extremely positive experience. She helped me find new ways of approaching problems and offered me new insight into myself and my career issues, which helped me out of the vicious circle I was stuck in. She gave me the confidence to take the decision not to follow a certain career path, but instead pursue a portfolio career, the possibility of which I had not considered before. Without Anya I would still be raking over the same old ground. However, with her dedication, support and guidance I am back on track and moving forwards, and I now feel much more positive about the future and the direction in which I am heading.
—Career coaching client, Manchester