Are you thinking of taking redundancy?
- Are you fed up with the desperate atmosphere at work?
- Are you worried that you don’t have any transferable skills?
- Worried that the job market is too difficult at the moment?
- Worried that you’re too old, too young, or not experienced enough?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, our redundancy programme will benefit you. It allows you to take control and be more proactive. We support people who would like to take redundancy as an opportunity to see what new choices the job market has to offer. In a tailor-made programme for your needs we will cover issues such as:
- Arriving at a crossroads: what next?
- How to survive redundancy and move on
- How to motivate yourself in the job search and gain confidence
- How to manage the transition of changing sectors, roles and careers
- How to tailor your CVs and prepare for interviews
“Anya Louis proved to be an excellent coach. Her personal style combined practical steps and challenging questions with empathy and support. In just six sessions I was able to move on from being in a rut without direction, to having a plan on what to do next and a series of options to choose from. I would highly recommend Anya and West One Coaching for anyone looking for a coach. Six lessons was enough for me to make some positive changes, identify and set goals and take steps to achieve them.
—Career coaching client, Sheffield
Single sessions start from £90; coaching packages from £295.
For a free initial consultation:
Phone 07758 32 87 92 or contact us